Archive for June, 2015
A groundbreaking new study finds probiotic ‘germs’ may provide an alternative to vaccination for malaria – a finding that challenges fundamental tenets of both vaccinology and germ theory.
The development of a malaria vaccine has been a persistent and heavily funded goal now for over half a century, but to date not a single effective solution has been produced.
This is all the more surprising when you consider the roster of powerful organizations presently invested in finding one:
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation (particularly through PATH Malaria Vaccine Initiative)
- The US National Institute for Allergy and Infectious Disease
- The European Union DG
- The United States Agency for International Development
- The Wellcome Trust
- The Medical Research Council UK
- The European Vaccine Initiative (formerly EMVI)
- The European and Developing Countries Clinical Trials Partnership
- The World Health Organization